Open Position in EMC
Open Position in EMC
15 December 2019
We are looking for an EMC/RF Test Specialist to join our team.
You will be working with a team of experts in the field with main tasks to prepare and perform testing, generate the test reports for the customer.
The EMC/RF Test Specialist duties includes:
- Attends customer projects and is responsible for testing the EUT (Equipment Under Test) and completing the test report(s) under ISO 17025 Test laboratory quality system
- Attends continuous improvement by providing suggestions for new equipment and processes/forms to improve accuracy and efficiencies
- Reads and determines applicability of national/applicable standards for the EUT
- Attends test planning and follows defined test plans
- Operates and maintains (including verification and calibration) EMC/RF test equipment
- Builds and/or adapts simple test setups and equipment based on test plans, EUT features and instructions
- Communication with customers during setup and operation of test samples to ensure proper testing and evaluation
- Communicates project status and results with customers as needed
- Education: minimum a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Team player that is also capable of working independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Minimum of two year’s working experience in the field of EMC and RF testing
- Experience with international product EMC standards, i.e. EN, IEC. Experience with U.S. and Canadian standards is an advantage
- Experience with Rohde & Schwarz EMC32 Measurement Software is preferred
- Capability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and make technical decisions and engineering judgments with necessary support and assistance
We offer you the opportunity for professional development in a modern working laboratory environment with benefits like: Flexible working hours, mobile phone, lunch benefit, sport and culture benefits, free covered parking. We also provide comprehensive occupational healthcare for our employees. For more information on the position, please contact:
Tapio Laurila +358 40 500 8074 (email@example.com).